We provide simple, easy-to-use, cloud-based genomics software for hospitals to combat pathogens.
Our software provides the highest possible resolution through unique machine-learning algorithms.
The Future of Infection Prevention
Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS) looks to disrupt traditional methods of HAI Control.
Large Hospitals spend millions of dollars each year trying to contain Healthcare-associated Infections (HAI).
Key Questions Our Platform Will Answer
Are my prevention products working?
Benchmark the efficacy of Infection Prevention Products and Initiatives.
Where should I target my prevention products?
Pinpoint wards and locations where local lineages are more prevalent.
Is there an emerging outbreak?
Proactively identify emerging clusters and prevent potential outbreaks.
- NIH SBIR: An Integrated Pan Genome Resistome Platform for Nosocomial Pathogen Surveillance in Hospitals
- NIH SBIR: A cloud based WGS platform for routine surveillance of plasmid borne carbapenem resistance
- Virginia CRCF SBIR Matching Funds Program Award: A Cloud-Based WGS Platform for Routine Surveillance of Hospital Pathogens
- NIH 2019 I-Corp Program
- NIH SBIR: A Cloud-Based WGS Platform for Establishing Phylogeny within Epidemic Outbreaks at Hospitals
- NIH SBIR: A WGS-Based Genomics Platform for Early Identification of MRSA Transmission in ICU Settings